Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ultrasound Update

I'm sorry for being late with this update.  As you know on Monday of last week, I had an appointment.  One appointment was for my ultrasound to check his size, and my next was just a normal one.

First things first, my ultrasound.  Jason is definitely still a boy, and he is perfectly healthy.  We had a great time being able to see him again.  He has Mason's big nose, and it looks like he has his big lips too.  The ultrasound technician also said that it looks like he has hair.  She pointed it out to us, and we saw it too.

All of his measurements came out fine.  He is a big baby: 6 pounds 3 ounces.  We were told this could be off about a pound each way.

Then, I had my regular appointment.  I gained one pound at this appointment, making my total weight gain 21 pounds.  They measured me, and I measured a 38.  This means that I'm measuring three weeks ahead of what I should be.  My OB said not to worry about it though.

His heartbeat was normal, and everything was perfect besides the fact that he's big.  As of now, we are not determining any kind of plan because of his size.  Right now everything is going to go as normal.

Mason and I both have a feeling though that Jason had another growth spurt.  I feel enormous, and Mason says that I look a lot bigger.  I've also been told by several people that I look a lot bigger.  This may cause us to have to figure out a plan.  We will see.  I have another appointment tomorrow, on Wednesday.  This will be when I get my Strep B test, and when my OB does the first cervical check.

I will update you tomorrow or the next day on how my appointment went and post my pregnancy update.  It seems like there is a lot to update on for that.  Thanks for reading and have a great day!  Don't forget to check back in a couple days for my normal pregnancy update and appointment update.  Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment