Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Looking for a fast, cheap typist?

My dream is to be a stay at home mom that can still bring in a decent income; nothing big, just something to bring in some extra money.  

My skills are in math, writing, grammar, and typing.  During my whole high school career, I was in honors English.  On top of that I got honor roll and high honor roll every semester.  I've also been in honors math my whole high school career, with excellent grades.  

To name a few, I have taken Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Geometry, and Pre-Calculus.  I am great at algebra; it is my favorite out of all of my math classes.  

Besides that, I would still prefer to be a stay at home typist.  I type 65-80 wpm, and I've gotten better as I practice more.  My accuracy is 98-100%.  It is never below that.  I have plenty of free time on my hands, and I would be more than capable of putting the hours in.  I am also skilled with computers, and Microsoft Word Processor.  I am a very quick learner in technology, so I would be able to pick up on any different program that you may use.

I can start working immediately, and I can work at any time of the day.  I'm a very fast learner, and I'm dedicated.  I would never let you down.  I can promise that I'll be one of your best workers in the way that my work will be quality work, and I will put everything I have into this job.  

Thank you for reading this, and I ask that you please give me a chance.  I have my high school diploma, and I'm very smart.  You would not be disappointed in me.  If you have an opportunity that you would like to speak to me about, my e-mail is mason.cassandrasfamily1246@gmail.com.  We can talk further through e-mail, and then speak on the phone.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment