Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Our Baby Boy's Name

In the beginning my fiance, Mason, and I could not think of a boy's name.  We had the girl's name set, but we kept argueing about the boy's.  When I picked one, he said it was too sissy, and when he picked one, I didn't like it.  So, we decided to wait until the ultrasound to see which name we needed to pick.  Turns out, it was the one that we didn't have yet. 

That day we looked at names, and Mason was stuck on Jason, while I liked Ezekiel.  I knew that Ezekiel was out of the bible, but I didn't know that Jason was too.  When I looked up bible baby boy names I seen both Jason and Ezekiel on there.  This made our decision up for us.  His name will be... 

Jason Ezekiel

This means, "He that cures with the strength of God."  Both of us personally love this name, and we think that it's neat that the two names' meanings created a sentence, which wasn't planned.  So far, my parents aren't too thrilled about the name, but from what I heard, most parents don't like the names their kids pick.  Let me know on whether that's true or not. 

Everything is becoming so real now that we've named him, and seen him on the ultrasound.  Now we can't wait to be able to meet him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment