Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

34 weeks pregnant baby belly

 
34 weeks pregnant baby belly!  Do I look any bigger from my last picture?  I feel so much bigger.  Jason is still really high up, and he hasn't dropped at all.  This is a good thing because we want him to be completely healthy when he's born, and not have to spend any time in the NICU.  I personally wouldn't mind going past my due date on Oct. 2nd, except for the fact that I can't wait to see him.  My total weight gain is twenty pounds, and still going up.  We're getting close to that 25-35 weight gain goal, but who's counting anymore.  At this point, I don't think we can stop the weight gain.  I'm just accepting it, and being proud that my baby is healthy and growing.  Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment