Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Handmade baby shower gifts (pictures)


 
These are pictures of the quilt that was made for us.  I'm not sure how well you can see, but the second picture shows the stitches.  This was done without a sewing machine.  It looks amazing.  The stitches are perfect.  I can't imagine how long it took to make this.  I love it.  The design is extremely adorable.

 
The little booties that were made for us.  It's part of a set.  They are really adorable.  I can't believe people can make stuff like this.  It's perfect.

 
This is mainly to show the sweater because I have a close up of the hat next.  The sweater is also handmade.  It looks perfect, and I love it.  The colors are great, and the whole set matches really well.

 
This is the hat that goes with the whole set.  I really like this hat.  It'll be nice and warm for him.
 
I am extremely thankful for all of these things.  They are so adorable and perfect.  I can't believe how lucky we are to have people take so much time to make stuff for our baby boy.  I would never be able to make something so perfectly.  I honestly can't find one thing wrong with any of these things. 
 
I thought I'd share them with you because they are so special to me.  I love them, and I can't wait to use them.  Thanks for reading, and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment