Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Update (Allergies to Cats)

I know, I know.  I owe you a huge apology.  I haven't posted in weeks!  Normally I am a little late with my pregnancy updates, and this was the case at first.  But then we had to go to Mason's dad's to housesit while he was on vacation.  Unfortunately I didn't have internet access there which I didn't know beforehand.  I thought I would have internet there and be able to update you guys. 

Anyways, excuses never work, so I apologize for not posting for that period of time.  I have my 29/30 week pregnancy update mostly typed, so that will be posted today.  I will also be posting my 31/32 week pregnancy update after my doctor's appointment on Monday. 

You will also be happy to know that I'll be getting a camera this week or next.  At the latest it will be Friday.  That means more belly pictures, and who knows what else.  I love taking pictures so you might get to see some random photography on here. 

Oh, and just a random little sidenote.  I was completely allergic to Mason's dad's cat who is a fluffball with a lot of hair.  I knew that I was a little allergic to certain cats before this because if I would pet a cat and then rub my eyes, they would get really itchy and if I continued to itch or rub them they would get cherry red.  But it only happens with certain cats, but I had it happen before with his cat.  I thought I would be fine though if I didn't pet her. 

Little did I know that I didn't even have to pet her.  Cat hair was covering the house, and therefore quickly covering me.  I was congested whilst having a runny nose and sneezing all the time.  My eyes were irritated, and they watered a lot.  There were times where I sat there just holding my hands over my closed eyes to stop myself from rubbing them. 

So I am extremely happy to be home.  I feel better already from the fresh air.  I know now that I will never own a cat.  I've always been more favorable towards dogs, but I still liked cats.  Now I still like cats but they obviously make me pretty miserable. 

Again, I'm sorry for leaving you hanging for so long.  Like I said, I will post my 29/30 week pregnancy update today and my 31/32 week pregnancy update after my doctor's appointment Monday.  I should also have a baby belly picture this week or next once I get my camera.  Which by the way I am extremely excited about. 

Please forgive me for not posting.  Stuff like that is a rare occasion so you won't have to expect a delay like that again.  If I know that I will be away, I will be more prepared.  Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment