Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Our Crib (Pictures)




 
This is our crib.  I really like it, and I can't wait to be able to use it.  The blanket is in there just for decoration right now.  We won't be needing a blanket in the crib because we have wood heat.  It's always really warm in the house when you have wood heat. 
 
Also, I know that the bumper is not safe anymore.  My mom wanted me to keep it in, and I was going to keep it in until he could roll over because I talked to an adult friend of ours that her daughter had a son and used it until he could roll over.  She works in a hospital.  After that, I asked my nurse at my doctor's appointment about it, and she said that it is okay up until they're 2 1/2 months old.  Then, they can roll themselves over without actually meaning to just by kicking their feet.  I shortened this, and decided I will be taking it out when he's two months old, or before depending on how he is.  I don't just go on statistics because I know every baby is different.  I won't go past two months with it in, but I may take it out before two months if I feel that he is strong for his age. 
 
The picture that is on the wall will be taken down this weekend or next when we finish moving the room around.  I don't trust a picture being over the crib, and I definitely won't be keeping it there.  We have little pillow decorations to go on the wall that matches the set. 
 
So that's our crib.  I hope you like it.  If you have an recommendations or anything please let me know.  I'm open to suggestions.  This is my first baby, and I know that I don't know everything in regards to safety and all of that.  I want everything to be perfect for Jason.  Thanks for reading and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment