Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

4th of July

Mason and I finally made plans for the 4th of July.  I am extremely excited!  We are going to see some amazing fireworks, and have a great night together.  It will be just us with Jason probably kicking me like crazy.  Neither of us have ever seen fireworks as amazing as we're seeing on Wednesday.  Normally our town doesn't have that great of fireworks because we're a small town and we don't have the money, but this is different.  It will be like nothing we've ever seen before. 

So far Mason and I have never got to really spend a holiday together without anyone else, and this will be the first time that we'll have the night to ourselves.  It will be absolutely amazing. 

I cannot wait!  Please let me know how your 4th of July goes.  I'll be sure to let you know about ours.  We've also decided that we're going to do this every year, and when Jason's old enough, we'll take him too.  We don't want to take him when he's really little because of the crowd, and being far from home.  We might not go when he's little, or we might have our family friend babysit him.  But in the end, this will become a tradition that I'm sure he'll love. 

It's amazing how everything falls together so perfectly.  Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment