Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Yard Sales are a Mom's Best Friend

It's amazing how much great stuff you can find at yardsales.  Bibs, recieving blankets, towels, toys, and baby clothes: all for cheap prices!  When you're on a tight budget, yard sales are a life saver.  Especially when a lot of things you only use for so long, and it's not worth it to buy all new things.  Of course, a new carseat is a must, but if you can find a nice stroller at a yard sale, go for it.  It's a lot nicer to have more money in your pocket than to feel broke. 

Anyways, my mom and I went yardsaling today and found a lot of great things.  So far we got a brand new never used diaper genie for ten dollars, and a storage thing to hold all of your small things like diapers, wipes, and blankets for three dollars.  These are great finds. 

I am extremely lucky though.  You see, this may sound bad, but my mom has been buying everything that we get at yardsales.  Mason and I just don't have enough extra money, especially when we're looking for a place right now.  It sucks that a lot of Jason's things are coming from my parents, but you take what you're given.  Your job is to be thankful and give back when you're able to.  Thank goodness for parents though.  Sometimes I don't know where I would be, but they can still be a pain in my butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment