Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Love How He Loves Me

Another fact about me: I love writing.  I've been writing since my little sister passed away.  It's helped me to get my feelings out, and it turned out to be a great way for healing.  Mostly I write poetry, but I have wrote some short stories, and started some novels.  The only problem is finishing the novels, it never happens. 

I thought I'd share with you what I wrote for Mason.  It'll give you an idea just how much I love him.  Our relationship is not always perfect, I'll admit that, but we will always be there for each other and our baby.  He will have a mommy and daddy, and we'll raise him together as a family. 

Anyways, before I keep getting off topic, here it is.  It's called I Love How He Loves Me

A kiss on the cheek there,
An arm around me here.
The glimmer in his eyes,
Shows me how much he cares.

He takes me in his truck,
A ride to no where;
Just places for us to see,
Only us, together. 

The whisper of the wind,
The tweet of the birds,
All tell me the story of his heart,
In several words.
Yes, I love how he loves me.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment