Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Morning Sickness

Morning sickness is not fun.  I was up all night getting sick.  Every time I stood up, my nausea would get ten times worse.  Sadly, I'm one of those people that will have morning sickness my whole pregnancy. 

Mason of course slept through the whole night while I was miserable, but he called off work today to stay home.  I called my ob and had to talk to the offline hours hotline thing.  After being on hold for a couple minutes, and them not being able to understand me, they told me that if I couldn't hold down anything then I should go to the hospital. 

So far so good though.  No emergency room trips.  Just drinking extra water and some soft foods for now.  I might have caught the bug or I might have had a random morning sickness spell.  Who knows. 

Anyways, he's kicking like a mad man.  It feels so weird now because I can feel one spot of my stomach feeling "empty" while another spot feels "full".  I'm pretty sure you can see him kicking from the outside now, but we haven't been watching, only feeling. 

I am extremely excited that Jason can finally hear his mommy and daddy talking!  This is where our baby learns our voices and connects to us.  To me, this is a big milestone in my pregnancy. 

If anyone has suggestions on how to help morning sickness, let me know.  I know the main tricks like eating more snacks like crackers, but please let me know what's worked for you.  Thanks and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment