Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Last Week

This is my last week in mommy training.  Unfortunately my cousin will not need a babysitter anymore.  I will miss taking care of a little one on Thursday's.  I can't wait to take care of my little one every day. 

So I'm typing this as the little one is sleeping, but he's deciding to wake up now.  My black lab has been jealous all morning because I've been taking care of the baby.  Once the baby was sleeping, she needed to sit with me on the chair and take a nap.  Keep in mind my black lab, Mia, thinks she's a lap dog when she weighs over 80 pounds.  She loves to take up the whole chair when sitting with you, but we love her anyways.  She's such a sweety, and loves to give the baby kisses. 

So far the baby hasn't been too fussy, and he even fell asleep in my arms.  How adorable is that?  Mason saw him before he left for work.  The baby was just waking up, and he was smiling in his sleep.  I could tell that Mason couldn't wait to be a daddy and see our own son sleep. 

I am so excited for Jason to get here, but so worried at the same time.  I want him to be born healthy, and I don't want him to be premature.  There's just so many things that can go wrong and it's scary.

Well, we got a fussy one.  Time for a diaper change!

No comments:

Post a Comment