Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Being a New Mom

I can't wait to be a new mom.  I keep imagining having a little boy running up to me saying, "Mommy."  It will be the best thing in the world.  I was talking to Mason about this the other day too, and he was the same way. 

I know that going to the hospital to give birth will be a nerve wracking event, but I'm so excited.  I won't be able to wait until I can see our baby. 

Anyways, a little update.  Mason got weirded out because he felt Jason kick on the outside, and Mason said he could feel my skin stretch.  Obviously our little one is getting stronger.  I'm feeling bigger every day, and it's finally getting pretty obvious that I'm pregnant. 

My mom finally said that she needs a break from yardsales.  I never thought I would hear that come out of her mouth, but nevertheless I'm relieved.  You can not imagine how much we've found at yardsales.  It never ends!  We'll see though.  Next weekend she'll probably see a "huge" yardsale, and I'll be getting in the car again. 

It's definitely fun to find adorable little things for our son though.  He's going to be one happy little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment